Hey There! Becky here, and I’m super stoked you dropped by. I’m just a New Orleans lady trying to fuel my creative outlet. I believe life should be fun and I’m determined to make it happen. I’m hoping it will help spark creativity in you too.
I’m a lover of all things fun. (even the word fun… no seriously. Keep reading.) Not your go out and party till your wasted fun, but good, heartwarming, soulful fun. The kind that makes your toes wiggle with excitement. The kind that you always yearn for but never look hard enough to find. I love finding the weirdest and unique things to do in a city, concocting recipes in the kitchen and crafting till my little heart’s content (which will probably NEVER happen, and I’m ok with it!).
I started this blog to hopefully get out of the 9-5 job. To give me more control of my life. To be able to choose for myself how my time here on Earth should go. I no longer want others to decide how long I work or when I can take vacations or even how long I have for lunch. I don’t believe in waiting until retirement to do the things you want to do because tomorrow isn’t promised and my body is able now. I believe adventures should happen all the time, whether its date nights at home, exploring our city, or traveling the world. I think life should be fun, and I’m here to show you how to make that happen. So always choose fun, always seek happiness, and always go for an adventure. You never know where life will take you. 🙂
If you didn’t hear enough about me, here’s a few tidbits more.
10 Facts about me:
- I’m a Taurus. I’m laid back and go with the flow about most things, but If I’m passionate about it. I’m as stubborn as they come 🙂
- I’m a lefty. Well mostly. I can write with my right hand and upside down and backwards. It’s fun to me.
- I’ve always been more of the tomgirl but I enjoy getting dressed up every once in awhile. For instance, I’m not big on makeup and hair done every day. I prefer athletic gear.
- I don’t own a purse. ( ok, I own one, but it’s to sneak wine into the movies…. shhhhh!)
- I don’t have any tattoos or piercings. ( I never got my ears pierced. Its never been my thing).
- I went to college for 8 years and received 2 bachelors degrees and 1 masters degree.
- I love to play beach volleyball.
- My first cruise was at age 27
- My first plane ride was at age 28
- My first commercial plane ride was at 29. ( you could say I was a late bloomer for the traveling).— all thanks to this stud, and we’ve been traveling ever since.
Hey There! I’m Becky, and I’m so glad you stopped by! I’m an Artist, Baker, and Crafter who loves Travel as well. I’m a lover of all things fun, and life’s an adventure.Won’t you journey along with me?
Want to know more?
You're all set! You're on your way to adventures.